Sunday, August 8, 2010

sunday afternoon ,,another sunny noon with sunny expectations, sunny anticipations of enjoying a cool walk in the eve with my recollections of the week passed without any turbulations..A SIESTA..? Oh ..no..words are craning their necks out from the brim edge of me..come ..come out dear words..the cheaffeurs of my pented feelings..get drenched in the showers of my vibrations..the ME ..MY thoughts..
A week with the seven pretty days passed so soon. new friends, new realms of knowledge. new avenues open with new promises..and the mind at it ease with the proclamation that a fruitful vacation

5 comments:

  1. real nice imagery... and i can almost feel wht u r tryg to express.... grt goin euphy... kudos...keep up the gud work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. going to unleash my thoughts again from tonight. will be active in my blog hereafter.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouraging response given in 2011.seeing the post now today on 2013.itis a boost up to pen down my thoughts again.

      Delete